Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 hour ago, snowfan said:

I'm with mappy on the LR thread re not following it. Its a constant mess of a see saw of emotions and not a single one in that thread actually knows whats going to happen.

I last read through a LR thread last week, is 1996 redux still happening?

Just now, Prestige Worldwide said:

I’m quickly figuring out it just takes too many variables to line up perfectly to get snow at the coast.  I’m not moving so I just accept this.  

At least you can laugh at us poor suckers sitting on the bay bridge in stand still traffic on a Friday afternoon in July while you’re sipping a cocktail sitting on the beach.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

It's pretty humorous watching two of the most pessimistic what could go wrong just keeping it real guys bantering back and forth

Wait a minute now..

I am effing exhausted though. I almost forgot  how optimistic I was this morning when I posted those extended GEFS maps.

I know what I am rooting for that won't matter in the least.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Wait a minute now..

I am effing exhausted though. I almost forgot  how optimistic I was this morning when I posted those extended GEFS maps.

I know what I am rooting for that won't matter in the least.

He's relentless....must be all of that debate team training

Steelers are going to rest a bunch of players. No Big Ben, as expected. Good news for the Browns. Lets see if they can take advantage and break their awful streak of futility.

Otoh, this wont help the Ravens and Colts. Ofc the Ravens don't need any help if they take care of business against the Bengals. I think this is going to be a lot more challenging than it really should be.:yikes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Interesting one for you stout lovers out there...Gimmie the scoop-Peanut Butter Swirl by RAR
Marketed as a malt chocolate beverage with diary (pastry cream) but they use their stout base. 10%

Think chocolate peanut butter milkshake in beer form! 

56032B7E-9DA6-4ED5-BE84-86168F0CCB2A.jpeg

Have you tried the latest version of RAR First Meal Stout? Holy shit is it awful lol. Unless you like chewing on a slab of salty hickory smoked bacon. What a terrible concept. Worst damn thing I have ever drank. I have 3 of the 4 left if you want them lol.

• Confused 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic