Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2020

George BM

2 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Great move by the football team. Need to get rid of that distraction immediately. I was racking my brain to try to think of a quarterback that I've witnessed to have played worse than him. Geno Smith is the only thing I can come up with that is even in the ballpark.

Jemarcus Russell

• Haha 1

every once in awhile I go and read the New England forum, not much has changed up there....I've never understood the New England humor....I envision they all say something and then laugh as loud as they possibly can at their own jokes in your face and say get It...get it...GET IT!!!!....actually I know that's what they do because they did it at the conference I went to. Phineas is trying so hard to fit in up there but it's like he's that awkward kid picking his nose in the corner wondering why people don't talk to him. 

Ok that's enough "entertainment" for the day

Back to our crew telling us how it won't snow here

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Three days later - gas boiler finally fixed (because this was first time we were able to RT someone to come out). 

temp in house last three days drifted between 46 and 49...not optimal. Up to 52 now as heat returns to the radiators. Progress.

Damn. I wish you had let me know. I’d have gladly brought the heater down to you.

Also, did the Maryland Heights loop today and now sitting outside overlooking the rivers and town at Harpers Ferry Brewery.

image.jpeg.84685c94c5ce2a0dfed210bc23c16bf3.jpeg

• Like 7

jeez back in the 80s Nate Newton said on camera... "We've got a little place over here where we're running some whores in and out, trying to be responsible, and we're criticized for that, too." and that was just shrugged off..

And now a guy goes to a bar and gets released?  They are literally ruining it for everyone

37 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

Did he get released because he went to a strip club?  If so, he should take that up with the union.  

He was probably the worst QB the WFT ever gave 13 starts to.  Worse than Heath Shuler and that’s saying something.  Pretty sure they could justify the move based on performance.

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

Vacation, baby!!!  Woo!!

side note to that was all 3 kids today asked why I was home on a Monday. They just expect me to be at work all the time. I think I work too much

you dont get the free - be once a day zoom meeting / excuse to collect to paycheck?

I actually feel bad for anyone that actually has to go to work these days.. 

literally everyone I know just logs in to one or two zoom meetings a day to talk about their feelings and attend some periodic training seminar on work place equity and they can collect a pay check...

Even the teachers at my kids school get the free pass.. although their meetings are like 2 hours in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.. 

What really surprises me is that half the employees in the country can get sent home and nothing happens.. like no systems fail or payments are missed. 

Its almost like people are employed to either - 1) they can be billed out and made profit on or 2) so that big bueracracies can justify ever expanding budgets.

in reality its kind of a mix of both.. 

its like we dont actually live in capitalism anymore.. 

20 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

you dont get the free - be once a day zoom meeting / excuse to collect to paycheck?

I actually feel bad for anyone that actually has to go to work these days.. 

literally everyone I know just logs in to one or two zoom meetings a day to talk about their feelings and attend some periodic training seminar on work place equity and they can collect a pay check...

Even the teachers at my kids school get the free pass.. although their meetings are like 2 hours in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.. 

I can’t speak for the teachers at your kids school, but I can tell you that this teacher is having to work harder than at any point in a 35 year career

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah...it’s a combination of things. Not only was he playing poorly after being given reps for most of the season at the 1, which some said were due to lack of maturity in the QB room, he also became a massive distraction during a playoff push and put the entire team at risk by flaunting COVID protocols. 

He clearly lost respect in the locker room. You can make mistakes...you can need time to grow...but you can’t lose your teammates respect.

I’m telling you his body language was awful. He had the unbelievable combination of cocky, lost, and negative that I didn’t even think was possible. And another thing, he flat out had tunnel vision. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic