Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2020

George BM

25 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

I agree.  The Ravens are playing well, but they need a lot of help too. 

Even if Pittsburgh loses the last 2, they also have the tiebreaker with the 2 HTH wins.  At least we should be able to root for the WTFs. 

On another note, all 3 of my kids are starting hoops soon.  The two in HS are scheduled to have their first game on Jan 6th.  The one in college starts official practice Jan 4 and should have a game schedule starting with conference play in Feb.  

I will say that both the High School and D3 programs are taking the proper measures to ensure the kids are safe and practicing social distancing.  No parents are allowed to watch the HS games, but all of them are going to be streamed to watch live.  I'm lucky in that I'm clock guy, so I get to be there for my senior's games. :-)

Nice!  You should checkout the Giant Pharmacy.. they are doing antibody tests for $30. Everyone in my household was positive.  We did it in anticipation of the vaccine rollout.  I wanted to see if we had gained natural immunity and not take someone else's spot who actually needs it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Is it a good sign that In the long range thread that there is a page of arguments over water temps?

I think someone said that water temps were running 5 degrees above normal off of Cape May.. and I think they were insinuating that this had something to do with global warming or something.. just wanted to make sure that those types of posts are immediately stomped out.. there are other places to talk about that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Steelers are awful. They should forfeit their playoff spot.

Go Jets!

It’s getting painful to watch (for this Steelers fan at least). They were not this bad early in the year but Ben is completely toast.

You know when you live in a region that gets roughly 10-20" of snow and a lot needs to line up to be on the high side...you really have to be a miserable **** to constantly chime in with a what can go wrong or point out what isnt in the ideal spot all of the time. It's really tiresome...we get it our region doesn't get snow easily...go play in the street will ya.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic