Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2020

George BM

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

They signed a QB that was in CAR last year.  Heinike I think. He would start and their 5th string Montez would be backup.  Between the both of them they have like 5 NFL starts. None with Montez

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

Heinke was with the Vikings, he's got some talent...athletic but pretty small. I think he got destroyed in his start with Carolina if I remember...concussion

Montez has zero nfl experience but film of him running looks good. Seems odd that Rivera had both Heinicke and Montez available last week. It would be fun to see each play a half ala Kilmer and Jurgenson in the early 70’s!

The Steelers getting their derailed train quickly back on track can help the Ravens cause immensely. I might throw up in my mouth a little, but I will be rooting for them hard the last 2 weeks. A win against the Colts or Browns, assuming the Ravens take care of their business, would put them in the playoffs. Alternatively,  the Raiders beat Miami this week, or Buffalo doesn't rest all their key players the final week against the Dolphins and they win, would get them in.

P&C for a random town in western MN for tomorrow/night.  -34 wind chill...brrrrr :shiver:

Wednesday
Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow, mainly after 9am. Temperature falling to around 0 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -28. Windy, with a north northwest wind 32 to 38 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. 
Wednesday Night
Widespread blowing snow, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -34. Windy, with a north northwest wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

People are suggesting in the disco forum that the sustained -NAO look isnt what we want...its the Archambault when it relaxes. Am I the only one that is  picturing the  -NAO we've been begging for not relaxing until April? I mean, fail is what we do best so you can't say it's unpossible.

I'm of the opinion that nobody really knows what Christmas eve and morning will look like for sure.

3 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

People are suggesting in the disco forum that the sustained -NAO look isnt what we want...its the Archambault when it relaxes. Am I the only one that is  picturing the  -NAO we've been begging for not relaxing until April? I mean, fail is what we do best so you can't say it's unpossible.

Yeah we don't need to wait for  blocking to break down and hope we get an HECS. Enough with the Archambault crap. Just give me a pattern that increases the chances for a storm to track to our south and produce some snow. A sustained -NAO does that. Light snow, moderate snow- all good.

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic