Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December Banter 2020

George BM

30 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I really like their team. It was a year too early last season, but I think they can make some noise in the playoffs. 

They haven’t been shown on the telly here in this area much, but they look pretty darn good tonight. It’s been said already, but Josh Allen is the real deal. 

11 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Great win for the WFT, and anyone who has been watching the Steelers closely knew they were a paper tiger of sorts. A good team, like Buffalo and others, but not a dominant one. They could have lost almost any of those 11 pretty easily.

I (naturally) hate the steelers.. but this is simply not true.  WFT beat one of the best teams in the NFL last night.  They have the best Defense in the NFL and one of the best passing attacks... and Ben basically never sacked.. so they are as good as their record says they are.

8 minutes ago, 40westwx said:

I (naturally) hate the steelers.. but this is simply not true.  WFT beat one of the best teams in the NFL last night.  They have the best Defense in the NFL and one of the best passing attacks... and Ben basically never sacked.. so they are as good as their record says they are.

Clearly they are one of the best teams, and in the end every team is what their record says they are. If you do the analysis though, it reveals they are on the same level as a handful of other really good teams.You tend to miss the subtle points, so I will agree in general and leave it at that.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic