Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2020

George BM

1 minute ago, mappy said:

Thank you, friend! I love yours too! 

He hasn’t posted his real name here, so it’s not for me to share. We all know yours. But if it bothers you that much, okay. 

And I have never posted my name here and have asked others who do so to not do so. Do you have trouble with keeping things equal and referring to us by our screen names? Since you want to argue about it and denegrate my request and suggest you don’t have  “authority “ to post his name then apparently so.  That makes you yet another “one way street” moderator .

10 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

And I have never posted my name here and have asked others who do so to not do so. Do you have trouble with keeping things equal and referring to us by our screen names? Since you want to argue about it and denegrate my request and suggest you don’t have  “authority “ to post his name then apparently so.  That makes you yet another “one way street” moderator .

Noted. Watch what you say to others, WX53

@WEATHER53 my name is Steve.  Everyone can use it. I don’t care.  You have made a dozen posts whining and complaining about my rebuttal of your NWP conspiracy nonsense and still you have yet to refute a single thing I said or defend your claims at all. So again, either offer evidence and substantiate your accusations or stop making them!  It’s undignified to throw around accusations and attacks on peoples integrity, some of whom are on this forum, without evidence to back it up. And for the love of god stop whining about it.  Man up and defend what you said or accept you can’t because it’s BS and move on with your life! 

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

We need to do a radio show before starting a thread. And also wait until we get inside HRRRRRRRRR range

48 HR hrrrrrrrrrr and throw in the hderps for fun.  I think a model should actually show snow before a thread is made lol.

7 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Start it!

4 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I’ll hold till after 00z and then hopefully it’ll be clear if DTs thread is the threat/if the storm exists!

Do it!! I’m not sure I ended the season above 2” total so let’s bring some good juju early on.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic