Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2020/2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

4 minutes ago, Kevin Reilly said:

Oh it pulled wave 2 north alright!  Down here in Delaware County sloppy snow 2-4” maybe???  Take and run because rain is 40 miles south and  zip from wave 2 which is crushed 650-780 miles to our south 

Delaware County is 3" that's half you normal January snow in one day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Reilly said:

Looking at this set up I’m thinking snow to sleet to rain down here in Delaware County take the 2-4” and run hopefully?  Even north nothing is going to stop the warming aloft sleet will take over.  I also think some of these snowfall maps are showing the sleet issue. 

We can hope for a south trend. 

• Like 1

Definitely glad I'm up in Hopewell and not down in Levittown for this one. Really could be a huge difference. Looking like the typical fall line kind of storm around here where 95 is the dividing line between snow and a mix. Still I bet most of the region save for S jersey stays frozen throughout or at least ends as light rain. I don't see this being a mostly rain storm for anyone except extreme S Jersey. First guess and this is still 4 days out, would be 3-6" N of 95 with lollipops in the 8-10" range somewhere in the lehigh valley where the mix line doesn't touch. along 95 I would say 1-4" with heavy mixing. Then c-2" with mostly mix and rain south of 95.  I understand people want an all snow storm but this is how we get the majority of our snow around here. Front end thumps over to mixing. I'm still excited for this one...