Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Medium/Long Range Discussion

yoda

8 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

GFS still pretty nice for the Shenandoah Valley with the monster frontal passage. And really active through most of the run. Fun 2 weeks coming up. 

For some of the forum perhaps.  But based on this op run I don’t see much of anything east of 81.  Active yes...wintry eh

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

For some of the forum perhaps.  But based on this op run I don’t see much of anything east of 81.  Active yes...wintry eh

Its all about the number of chances brother. Give us an active pattern and we all will score at some point. Maybe not all at the same time though. 

• Like 1

From Facebook: New developments about XMAS even rain to snow threat for eastern US AND strong indications or most favorable winter storm upper air pattern showing for Mid atlantic Ohio valley New England regions on DEC 29-30 and JAN 2-3 that I have seen since Jan 1996 H.E.C.S. Historic East coast snowstorm blizzard

https://twitter.com/wxrisksecs1

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Weenie 2

40 minutes ago, benjammin said:

From Facebook: New developments about XMAS even rain to snow threat for eastern US AND strong indications or most favorable winter storm upper air pattern showing for Mid atlantic Ohio valley New England regions on DEC 29-30 and JAN 2-3 that I have seen since Jan 1996 H.E.C.S. Historic East coast snowstorm blizzard

https://twitter.com/wxrisksecs1

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Jesus... now everyone is going to take that literally 

6 minutes ago, Ji said:

Why are their cutters on the gfs

yeah.. the track of the new years storm doesnt really fit the pattern... there is clearly a massive Greenland block and a 50 50 low... I guess those features need to be a little further north and west.. but hey.. I will take it at this range

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic