Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

46 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The number of grotesque cutters this year with zero high in Quebec has been quite unique. Usually there’s at least some level of resistance as they eventually cut to the west, but this year, we’ve seen a couple (and seemingly another on NYD) that have free reign to Hudson Bay and Baffin Island. 

Climate change sucks . 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Outside? It’s been all inside celebrating Tgiving and Xmas with all family members youngest to oldest. Why be out when you can be in? The crazy thing is how excited everyone was for Jan and the good look vanished as fast as the snow 

Dangerous and selfish. Several people on here talking about nightmarish covid scenarios that they’ve been through and you are bragging about being inside with generations of people. Irresponsible and downright stupid to post this. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 7

1 minute ago, Mothman said:

Dangerous and selfish. Several people on here talking about nightmarish covid scenarios that they’ve been through and you are bragging about being inside with generations of people. Irresponsible and downright stupid to post this. 

To each their own. I don’t tell you what to do and you don’t tell me. Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Outside? It’s been all inside celebrating Tgiving and Xmas with all family members youngest to oldest. Why be out when you can be in? The crazy thing is how excited everyone was for Jan and the good look vanished as fast as the snow 

I’ve been to a couple of outdoor (in garage) settings for the holidays. Works out when it’s warm.  

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

To each their own. I don’t tell you what to do and you don’t tell me. Merry Christmas 

I’m not telling you what to do. I’m telling you how I feel about your behavior. It’s disgusting and you’re a selfish idiot, the reason our whole country is sick and getting worse. Because you have to have one stupid dinner with your fat ugly family. Go ahead and block me. This makes me sick. Boomers are the worst. The privilege is insane. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 5

1 minute ago, Mothman said:

I’m not telling you what to do. I’m telling you how I feel about your behavior. It’s disgusting and you’re a selfish idiot, the reason our whole country is sick and getting worse. Because you have to have one stupid dinner with your fat ugly family. Go ahead and block me. This makes me sick. Boomers are the worst. The privilege is insane. 

Look for the nearest paper bag and begin breathing into it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mothman said:

This post is disgusting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Mothman said:

Climate change sucks . 

And some are still in denial regarding climate change

5 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Guess I'll continue to clean off my golf clubs.

I know more people who play winter golf than I know who  participate in winter sports. At one time I knew many people who skied. I now know 1 person who is a an avid skier. I know a couple that enjoy snowmobiling They have a place in Pittsburg. Hard to believe that at one time North  Andover had a ski area.

10 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I know more people who play winter golf than I know who  participate in winter sports. At one time I knew many people who skied. I now know 1 person who is a an avid skier. I know a couple that enjoy snowmobiling They have a place in Pittsburg. Hard to believe that at one time North  Andover had a ski area.

To be fair, I was playing winter golf as a kid. Used to go down to groton several times every winter.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mothman said:

When babies melt they melt with the best. What is a matter did your video game break?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Lol cringe worthy. We golfed year round in SRI since I was 10 in 1967. I skied in late April my last year in 18. Warming is real but there is a mega difference between weather and climate. At some point you will understand the difference