Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Just finished clearing the driveway while listening to Pats vomit all over themselves. Just perfect outside right now. Measures an even inch before clearing.

They been puking on themselves all year. Besides getting slashed on runs plays this year the defense has been ok. The offense on the other hand is dreadfully bad. Stidham must not be the answer, better draft a QB.

18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin can't even enjoy the pack and todays snow he is so distraught about something that hasn't happened yet. Never understood it

I am a big looking ahead person. I need to plan and know how to program my mental psyche. Just how I work. Probably my sales profession and background.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Kevin can't even enjoy the pack and todays snow he is so distraught about something that hasn't happened yet. Never understood it

Fuk worrying! Greenfield, for the most part, missed the two early-season systems and I still think it’s been a great start to winter. 
major snowstorm last week, it’s been cold ever since and a nice freshen up today.

:snowman:

6 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Nice man! Glad it seems like you are feeling better, You bring alot of winter optimism to this board.

Thanks man, have to enjoy each minute of every day, ya never know... I need to relate this story. I am laying in ICU barely able to breathe and every breath as painful as anything I have ever experienced in 63 years, I have an extensive list of broken bones torn this and that too, anyways all of a sudden I think I just want to taste snow one more time. The first thing I did when I got home was to sit on my deck and eat snow for a long time just counting my blessings. It's short guys enjoy what each day brings, tomorrow is tomorrow 

• Like 14

Latest observations leaning to a slower northern stream flow and a slower southern stream flow, potential for stronger and quicker interaction between the two streams could lead to a quicker phase happening south of the region instead of east of the region.  The lead disturbance has no lightning offshore of the NC Outer Banks.  The main shortwave is still over the mid Southeast US states and is producing a stronger surface reflection in the northeastern Gulf of Mexico.  I think Cape and Islands, and as far west as the RI/CT border could be in for a surprise Monday night into Tuesday!  I just have a slight idea, that the dynamics in play will behave differently then the 12z guidance showed!

• Weenie 2