Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

No one said that global warming was why anyone storm is warm - where was that ever read   ?

There is an odd meteorology in the GFS solution… Which seems to have escaped everybody’s attention that’s trying to refute in knee jerk argue without thinking! Who gives a shit what your argument is about needing cold air and snow ...obviously 

WRT the 192 hr it’s the gdamn oddity of 510 heights over rain column - nothing else 

Look I wrote an op-ed-intoned piece for anybody that was lucid and objective in the read, and apparently some just don’t like the content ... 

Enough with the condescending BS that anyone who doesn't agree with you is either a moron, or not stable enough to accept that you are right. I think the mystery of why you are such a socially tormented soul has been solved.

That attitude is people repellant, period....nevermind the opposite sex.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Weenie 4

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Enough with the condescending BS that anyone who doesn't agree with you is either a moron, or not stable enough to accept that you are right. I think the mystery of why you are such a socially tormented soul has been solved.

That attitude is people repellant, period....nevermind the opposite sex.

Good luck.

Haha. Man I think you need anger management… it was an op ed you responded to - an op f’n Ed

Sorry for any condiscending tone - But you were reading in way too deep then ...especially when I’m trying to defend myself after the fact

7 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Why people waste good money on those 2 hacks is beyond me. They are the worst there is 

Perhaps, S19, it’s the urge to spend the hard earned almighty dollar on palmists, Ouija boards, tarot cards and long range weather/climate models. As always ....

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Why people waste good money on those 2 hacks is beyond me. They are the worst there is 

They pay for the fantasy. It's always cold and snowy in Bastardi Land. It's sort of like buying a lottery ticket. You know it likely won't pan out, but then again lightning could strike.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoth said:

They pay for the fantasy. It's always cold and snowy in Bastardi Land. It's sort of like buying a lottery ticket. You know it likely won't pan out, but then again lightning could strike.

It’s pretty much crack for weenies. Hence all of them posting about “first week of December.” They all came in here last week with a powder face while scratching  their neck. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 3