• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

I remember posting that the American teleconnectors were signaling correction event(s) that could come in either one event or a series ... I even said the first would be a transition one, and that the next would have the better odds at a colder profile ... 

Not a  shocker for me.  

It's really like nothing's changed ... and people are impatiently waiting on every model run to given that psychotropic cinema rush.. and their not getting it - haha... 

Just chill ...

Happy T.G. by the way.  word!

• Like 1

Happy thanksgiving everyone.  Despite my FIL travails here we’re going to enjoy the day.  We all got access to rapid tests which we did this morning and thankfully all are negative.  This protects everyone tested for 24 hours as long as we don’t exit our personal bubble.  Given the fragile nature of those way older than the mainstream it seemed wise.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

People still talking about a “drought” down there? It’s soaking wet up here already. Standing water everywhere. 

I had standing water out back after the Sunday night/Mon morning rain. picked up another inch today. I have not had standing water out back since late spring. so yeah, it’s been wet.

12 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

20201124_Northeast_text.png

Indeed. Though there isn't much severe about the conditions in my backyard.

No more drought here locally but I know that drought monitor takes into account many larger-scale factors such as reservoir and river levels, aquifers, water table, etc. I will say when I am south of the Whites and especially into the Lakes Region it seems drier to me. It has been that way since the mid-summer.