Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2020

George BM

15 minutes ago, UIWWildthing said:

More have. The game is still on for Tuesday. 

If there aren't more positives today on either team, the game will be played.

And the Ravens will be annihilated lol. Save the season mode will start with the Cowboy game. They would pretty much have to win out to ensure a playoff spot.

15 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

HELLO BOYS (AND GIRLS)...I'm BAAAACCCCCKK

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47biswxbhselv5vdowsm

We open for bidness?

I might be interested, if the accommodations are luxury, the food gourmet, and adult beverages high end and aplenty.. and ofc the facility is covid free. Getting goddamned stir crazy here!

But...the last 2 Ninas were memorable with the back to back Jan beach chases, so I shall resist the temptation- for now. :yikes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Titans looking a lot like the Ravens did last season. They have built on their late season run from last year.They might be a contender.

Idk. Different team. The Ravens have nothing even remotely close to D. Henry. And their receiving corps is better. Id rather face the Ravens if i were an opposing team.

9 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Idk. Different team. The Ravens have nothing even remotely close to D. Henry. And their receiving corps is better. Id rather face the Ravens if i were an opposing team.

Well this season yeah ofc. I am comparing the Titans ability to dominate the LoS and impose their will this year to the Ravens of last season. Ravens this year are pretty inept on the OL, and that impacts everything they try to do offensively. There are other shortcomings too, but that is most glaring.

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Nooooo Phin is way more optimistic. Ji has probably canceled winter four times by now.

Well, a horrific year at his new house is like 200% of MD climo. He knows he will see snow several times. We have to assume that every time it snows here may be the last time ever.

Seems the game may be in some jeopardy now. It's sad to say, but from a competitive standpoint another positive test today may work to their advantage. Not a chance in hell they beat the Steelers if the game is played Tuesday. If it is postponed, it will likely be played week 18 when the Ravens will be potentially fully healthy from all the key injuries they are are dealing with now, outside of covid.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Seems the game may be in some jeopardy now. It's sad to say, but from a competitive standpoint another positive test today may work to their advantage. Not a chance in hell they beat the Steelers if the game is played Tuesday. If it is postponed, it will likely be played week 18 when the Ravens will be potentially fully healthy from all the key injuries they are are dealing with now, outside of covid.

But it sounds like the league is still bent on having the game Tuesday. If they do it...it might take a miracle for us to win.

3 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

But it sounds like the league is still bent on having the game Tuesday. If they do it...it might take a miracle for us to win.

Yeah they won't postpone it unless there are more positives tomorrow. And there is no chance the Ravens win with 8 starters out due to covid, plus the ones that are already out due to season ending injuries.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic