Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2020

George BM

2 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

Why the hell are there chicken di*&S on that plate! I would use better sausage than that :D

Glad you stopped by and put these people right!  Whew!  Be glad you missed some of the things shown there earlier, including the infamous Vienna sausages and Spaghetti-Ohs!

And I'm sure you appreciate only the best sausage, eh?  (apologies...sort of!...on the double-entendre there, seems RR took control of the keyboard!) :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Hope everyone had a good day. Mr.J does not care for Turkey and we have not celebrated a traditional Thanksgiving day in years. So this year we had shrimp and grits. 

75A1A355-F4B0-4FBD-A0CD-6DF83FA7579E.jpeg

That looks awesome!  I almost feel hungry again and I ate not too long ago!

And a "traditional Thanksgiving" is what you make of it, really, that's all that should matter.  I hope you all had a good one!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Lamar Jackson tested positive for covid

2020 strikes again

1 hour ago, NorthArlington101 said:

makes sense, that was the online conspiracy theory as to why the NFL would postpone a prime time Thanksgiving game.

Here’s to hoping they actually play.

Going to be interesting to see if there is a PPD... especially after sources said that one of the strength and conditioning coaches wasn't wearing a mask properly/at all at times in the building and didn't report his symptoms... he was suspended by the team

2 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has a wonderful holiday season. It wasn’t as crowded as usual but we enjoyed it all the same.  The kids got to join us at the big table this year!
 r6Gu6kt.jpg

8om9zLn.jpgqMs9ipA.jpg
TYBKEER.jpg

There is always reason for hope. The above photos are proof of it. As always....

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Did they ever find 100% proof that the coach was to blame . Because I've seen several instances where all were following guidelines and still small outbreaks happened and not just the NFL.

It seems they did yes. He has been disciplined, whatever that means. My question is, if he wasn't wearing a mask and the tracking device, why didn't anyone notice and report/rectify it?

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I get all that ....just curious if it was traced back to him .

Apparently it was to the satisfaction of the Ravens internally. The NFL will ofc investigate and they may find additional noncompliance.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2020/11/26/21721149/ravens-covid-19-outbreak-traced-back-to-strength-and-conditioning-coach-steelers-rumors-week-12-news

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

It seems they did yes. He has been disciplined, whatever that means. My question is, if he wasn't wearing a mask and the tracking device, why didn't anyone notice and report/rectify it?

To be honest, I think the nfl needs to make them forfeit the game. It’s one thing if it’s just one cases that slips through, but to have a staff member disregard all protocols causing an outbreak within the team, needs more punishment beyond whatever the team has done. I totally get why the Steelers are mad.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic