Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2020

George BM

47 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Yes Mam. Happy Thanksgiving.

PS i never used it against anyone. It was a general statement. Apparently the parties with a guilty conscience flipped out. 

lol. I simply told you to take that shit elsewhere. Then you "flipped out" and attacked me with some dumbass crap about running people off the board.

I will accept your apology though. Take care of that drinking problem. :whistle:

39 minutes ago, mappy said:

well, in CAPEs defense, if you had come at me like that in a thread, I would have replied the same way and I could care less if I am the reason someone left the forum. so, its not so much guilty conscience as its dealing with someone who's being a pain in the ass for no reason. 

I don't think he really remembers what he said initially, being drunk and all. But this is exactly what i did, as you know because you saw it. His original post had no place in that thread, or even banter for that matter.

7 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I don't think he really remembers what he said initially, being drunk and all. But this is exactly what i did, as you know because you saw it. His original post had no place in that thread, or even banter for that matter.

I agree that I dont think that type of shit needs to be said here. I think all parties agree it could have been handled better and we can move forward. 

I have been deliberately staying away from the mid-to-long range forum because reality was just too gloomy, but I popped in today and say that someone had secretly inserted some hope.  Will this be the third straight early December tease, to be immediately followed by the Mid December Pac Puke, to be followed by January - March east conus ridge?  There are already signs of the MJO gearing up for its winter-long promenade through phases 4 - 6.

(Clarification note: When I say the early part of last December "teased" I mean that in relative terms.  It was normal to very slightly cool, which promised hopes of weather which didn't suck.  Obviously those promises were unfulfilled).  

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Just got my leaking alcohol pump in the Buick back on last night so I'm going cruisin 1st then HH begins at dusk 

Picked this up today so I'll give it a go. Their Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout was very good. Still waiting for it to get cold- I broke out the (thermo)electric cooler the other day lol. I ordered a new control board for the fridge, and it won't be here until Friday.

Guinness Bulleit Bba Stock Ale | Total Wine & More

5 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Looks good . Never had it . I'll look this weekend 

Yeah they just released 3- this one, the bourbon barrel aged imperial stout, and the gingerbread spiced stout.

The last one I am not sure is my cup of tea lol but I might try it.

eta- this is similar to the imperial, but the bourbon is more prominent i think. I like this one a bit more, but both are very good. Subtle differences.

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

lol. I simply told you to take that shit elsewhere. Then you "flipped out" and attacked me with some dumbass crap about running people off the board.

I will accept your apology though. Take care of that drinking problem. :whistle:

I'm starting AA shortly. Thank you. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I would just like to chime in and say I too don’t wear pants. 

4 hours ago, H2O said:

Just letting things air out underneath that reaper cloak?

Reminds me of that "Seinfeld" episode where they realize Kramer isn't wearing any underwear...

Jerry: Don't you see what's goin' on here? No boxers, no Jockeys...
(Elaine backs away from Kramer, disgusted)
Jerry: The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine...Kramer, say it isn't so.
Kramer: Oh, it be so.
(Jerry turns his head in disgust)
Kramer: I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

So what's on tap for Thanksgiving eve HH?

1 hour ago, ravensrule said:

I'm starting AA shortly. Thank you. 

I think we should all have a drink. My girlfriend has been talking fantasy football to me for five straight minutes and I don’t think I could get more numb. She’s still going...

I’m mixing it up and going dirty martini.  See what I did there?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I think we should all have a drink. My girlfriend has been talking fantasy football to me for five straight minutes and I don’t think I could get more numb. She’s still going...

I’m mixing it up and going dirty martini.  See what I did there?

Crook and marker seltzer here, cheers!

• Like 3

Ravens covid situation is a mess. They’ve disciplined an unnamed staff member who sounds like the Typhoid Mary of the group. Per Twitter, he did not report symptoms and didn’t wear a mask at the facility.

Game moved to Sunday, but a bunch of key players won’t be playing because of this. Many more cases in the coaching and support staff. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Ravens covid situation is a mess. They’ve disciplined an unnamed staff member who sounds like the Typhoid Mary of the group. Per Twitter, he did not report symptoms and didn’t wear a mask at the facility.

Game moved to Sunday, but a bunch of key players won’t be playing because of this. Many more cases in the coaching and support staff. 

That’s forfeit worthy

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic