Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2020

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Maybe I was watching a different game but I thought it was a pretty exciting game to watch that came down to the wire. No complaints from me . Lots of season left :popcorn:

They ran the heck out of the ball down 2 starters on the OL, against arguably the best Defensive front in the league. They still need a big time receiver or another TE and Lamar has to be better at seeing the field and not forcing balls. His ball security today was uncharacteristically bad. The team as a whole has way too many dumb penalties esp in the last 2 games. They have work to do to be able to beat teams like KC and Pitt. Unfortunately Stanley is out for the season. Bad break. I expect DeCosta to be busy the next 48 hours.

Best Halloween ever.  The kids and I sat up on there bunk bed with the Window open and when the trick or treaters approached we served them up with sling shots.. we are still laughing about it today

All the neighborhood kids loved it too.. accept the Snow White girl that got hit on the head.. but she was good sport!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Maybe I was watching a different game but I thought it was a pretty exciting game to watch that came down to the wire. No complaints from me . Lots of season left :popcorn:

I guess. They are not really getting better each week and this was after a bye. I'm sure they can make the playoffs in the weak AFC but they show no signs of getting to the point where they could beat KC or even TN. They are basically the top of the middle-of-the-road group right now.

I am pretty pessimistic on Lamar right now, but that's just me, I suppose.

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

I guess. They are not really getting better each week and this was after a bye. I'm sure they can make the playoffs in the weak AFC but they show no signs of getting to the point where they could beat KC or even TN. They are basically the top of the middle-of-the-road group right now.

I am pretty pessimistic on Lamar right now, but that's just me, I suppose.

Lamar played badly today. Maybe his worst game overall. He looks uncomfortable and indecisive a lot now, But the issues are not simply him. The interior OL is terrible at pass blocking, although as we saw today, they can run block. Roman's "scheme" rarely spreads the field and provides space and easy throws. Hollywood is getting frustrated, but defenses key on him and Andrews, and don't worry much about anyone else. Snead broke out and had a nice game today, but he is not that big physical presence that can make contested catches and key first downs. Defenses have adjusted, and if the Ravens don't, then this is what we are going to see against the better teams. They need to figure out a way to get the passing game back to at least being efficient, as it was last year, and even the first few games this season. They really should go pick off a big time receiver from one of the many teams going nowhere, or get Hayden Hurst back at least. Dez Bryant probably isn't the answer.

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

They really should go pick off a big time receiver from one of the many teams going nowhere, or get Hayden Hurst back at least. Dez Bryant probably isn't the answer.

Hollywood Brown put on 20 pounds of muscle, and they target him 2 times.  I'm sure he was probably cloaked today, but I see nothing going deep to him to exploit his speed.  I know the pass protection isn't there, but would have expected at least one look to him downfield on play action. 

8 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

Hollywood Brown put on 20 pounds of muscle, and they target him 2 times.  I'm sure he was probably cloaked today, but I see nothing going deep to him to exploit his speed.  I know the pass protection isn't there, but would have expected at least one look to him downfield on play action. 

Yeah he made a 'frustration' tweet after the game, then deleted it. Seemed directed at Roman. Ofc Roman isn't exactly known for being a guru of the passing game. His passing offenses in SF ranked 23, 29, 29, and 30.

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

Couple trees down in the road up here on the Harford / Baltimore county line and several limbs . The house I was working at lost power while I was trying to Troubleshoot a electrical problem :axe:

Ours was out for a little over 2 hours earlier. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic