Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
October 30 Observation Thread

moneypitmike

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

I might have to start subscribing to Ginxy’s Astrology Weather forecasting service...he’s always talking about etreme events at the end of October.

Maybe there’s something to it....full moon goon?

We locked this weekend in months ago. Annual event.  You guys think I am nutz but all signs were there. Not just about the moon though. I posted several times how the garden peaked early, the drought, the early movement of wildlife all were all too familiar. Just seemed primed. I  maybe completely nutz but still feel we have a similar type of winter to 2010 2011. Just feels familiar 

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That’s great man, in 40 years your kids will be telling their kids about that time they got to trick or treat in the snow in Weymouth... talk about it like it’s from a Dead Sea scroll.

It was fun. Everyone was commenting how strange this was. All joking about how Christmas will be green and 70 lol. My yard was the greenest on the block. Hate to see it. Cold too, one of the coldest I can recall. 

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Not only the landscape but Santa and the Christmas lights at Will’s. He must have not taken it down from last year. That, or he put it up as soon as he knew he was getting snow lol. If so, that’s a certified weenie move. 

C’mon man...those are orange Halloween lights and the white ones lining the walkway are little ghosts. :lol: