• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 30 Observation Thread

moneypitmike

I’m worried now that this has gone BEYOND the point of Fun & Excitement, where over 3” you start having damage that headed towards 2011, which is still my Most Hated Weather event in my life.  There was SO much tree damage.  

The fact that this is one of the Biggest Shockers & Overachievers off my life AND that I’m in the running for the jackpot... is being ruined by my worry on that topic.  

Gotta go out and measure and consider whether I need to shovel or wait for the torch later in the week. Most of the snow since about 10AM has not been particularly wet but lots of sagging of limbs.  May go out and bop some snow off of the smaller more vulnerable ones.   Amazing storm!  Next window is 11/15-30.

• Like 2

Just now, weathafella said:

Gotta go out and measure and consider whether I need to shovel or wait for the torch later I. The week. Most of the snow since about 10AM has not been particularly wet but lots of sagging of limbs.  May go out and bop sI’m e snow off of the smaller more vulnerable ones.   Amazing storm!  Next window is 11/15-30.

Let em snap 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Stuff is breaking here. Just had a limb come down literally feet from where I was walking. And also someone lost their deck with a huge Norway maple snapped.

This is what happened during the 2011 Halloween storm. I lost power for 4 days trees and limbs down everywhere.

Down here snowed a lot but did not stick.