Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Awfully quiet... How are things looking 

It’s definitely a quiet night ahead of the first widespread snow of the season (in October!) for the forum.

But it feels like this has been tracked for 8 days... maybe even 10 days?  Whenever metfan started posting the images.

Theres not much to say at this point that hasn’t been hashed out already it feels like lol.  

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Probably how it plays out.  I just want 1” on the late stage foliage for some eye candy. 
Gonna’ be chilly trick or treating with the kids on Saturday!  

Even a half inch to whiten the ground, in October?  Set the mood for seasonal change.  I love seeing snow this time of year.  It’s been raining for 5 months, time to see another p-type.  Doesn’t matter how much.  Some areas could get several inches too, it’s all good though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It’s definitely a quiet night ahead of the first widespread snow of the season (in October!) for the forum.

But it feels like this has been tracked for 8 days... maybe even 10 days?  Whenever metfan started posting the images.

Theres not much to say at this point that hasn’t been hashed out already it feels like lol.  

Oh yeah, I’m excited for the first snow but I was sick of this storm yesterday.  Ha ha. 
It’s like the election, I feel like I’m in the Groundhog Day movie with Bill Murray. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Oh yeah, I’m excited for the first snow but I was sick of this storm yesterday.  Ha ha. 
It’s like the election, I feel like I’m in the Groundhog Day movie with Bill Murray. 

This fuking election can end please. Absolutely feeling the groundhog day being quarantined now until my surgery.  But I am stoked for any snow . Absolutely 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, FlashFreeze said:

38° very light drizzle, NNE wind @18mph

42 here in the valley.  You got nice elevation at 1150' you probably will live up to your screen name tomorrow.  Your area is one of my favorite in the state , I enjoy driving out 20 to 219 and 179 etc out by Barkhamsted reservoir. Lots of nice outdoor recreation and scenic countryside.