Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Destruction, terror, and mayhem?

I actually think your area does quite well and maybe even the best in SNE E of 91. Models consistently showing the juice down into CT and with you being the at one of the highest points of eastern CT, could easily get 2"-3". Would be a lot more if this thing wasn't flying.

10 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

I actually think your area does quite well and maybe even the best in SNE E of 91. Models consistently showing the juice down into CT and with you being the at one of the highest points of eastern CT, could easily get 2"-3". Would be a lot more if this thing wasn't flying.

ya given the ingredients we are looking at (airmass and zeta)  if we didn't have progressive flow over W Atlantic this would absolutely destroy someone and be potential for record books. That being said hopefully we can get advisory in more places than the Berks and NW corner of CT out of this. Euro is slightly more aggressive with the > 0c 7H line than the gfs or nam. 

I mean this is the mix of ingredients weeenies dream of . A late season Cane ..a ULL...and a Arctic airmass.....

Let this not escape like one of Jimmy's dates inside 24 hours

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

I’ve been thinking 2-4” since Tuesday here. See no reason to change it 

• Like 1