Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Huddled in a corner on the ground, bottle next to me, iPhone in hand hitting refresh on the ARW SREF members off E-Wall.... good times.  Those m'fers pumping out 970mb lows over BOS like candy with deform bands over ART/MSS, all the while Scooters wife is wandering the neighborhood looking for him thinking he's drowned in the snow somewhere in Weymouth.

Yeah luckily the onslaught ended when it did. We were starting to worry. Incoherent posts at 4am of 03z SREF members and eventually even the old CRAS model made an appearance.

LOL....all joking aside, at least in October, it doesn't feel like it hurts as much to miss an event. Of course we all still want it, but we know how anomalous it is and alo there's the entire winter still too look forward to.

I'd still watch that lead Zeta shortwave though up in NNE. It's possible you get a few inches from that even if the fronto stuff misses to the south.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

Having to hang my hat on the GGEM is not a good thing.

Hopefully something changes in the next couple days for up here.

Think of the possibilities this winter..I could leave the rain in NJ, drive through the Snow in SNE and arrive at my place at Jay to light Cirrus.  They don't put that in the Northern New England brochure. 

27 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Huddled in a corner on the ground, bottle next to me, iPhone in hand hitting refresh on the ARW SREF members off E-Wall.... good times.  Those m'fers pumping out 970mb lows over BOS like candy with deform bands over ART/MSS, all the while Scooters wife is wandering the neighborhood looking for him thinking he's drowned in the snow somewhere in Weymouth.

This isn't an exaggeration. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1