• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

Just checking in.  Really have not read the thread except the last 2 pages.  I have low expectations up here.  Seems like the trend is south.  If Euro comes back more amped then I'll check back in.

Another season where SNE cashes in and I play catchup?

Hey,  leaves are mostly down up here.  What is the state of the forest canopy down closer to the slop zone?  Power outage potentials?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Agree.

I look good for at least an inch there.

You'd prob get a bit more on the Ukie...2m temps look like they lag too much considering what 925 looks like....it has parts of NE MA with like temps of 37F with a 925 of -4C....lol, that's not happening except maybe right along the shore. But the Ukie loves to do this out to like 495 for some reason.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

You'd prob get a bit more on the Ukie...2m temps look like they lag too much considering what 925 looks like....it has parts of NE MA with like temps of 37F with a 925 of -4C....lol, that's not happening except maybe right along the shore. But the Ukie loves to do this out to like 495 for some reason.

Yea, just saying that I would feel good about an inch, which is my goal. Anything more is gravy.

• Like 1