Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Oct 29-30 snow threat

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Should atleast see something it seems! WE SNOW!!

Although I love tracking any kind of snow storm or snow event, I'm not going to bank on getting snow this Friday. It is very early to see accumulating snow here in Connecticut. If we got some great, but if we don't I'm not worried. I look forward to tracking many more snow events over the winter and will take them as they come

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

06z Euro looks like it's going to be flatter than 00z.

You can see euro began speeding up zeta and that led to less phase , faster and flatter. It did this after 12z and nam now did this at 6z 

when i saw last nite Before Oz runs  that the nam/euro and ukie All were significantly slower in handling Zeta than NHC , it was sort of the moment I figured the Faster  less phase , weaker camp was right and ya it was 

Good result was bye bye warm tongue at least for SNE , So the ceiling is lower for CNE and the jack but as long as that mess of precip from 9z to 18z Friday Doesn’t trend weaker / we may have something to work with . I certainly don’t trust the clown maps that love to turn meh looks  into high end advisory snows But we will see how that snowy morning period trends . Could go Poofy if the weaker faster scenarios trend a tad more .

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

That algorithm looks pretty optimistic based on what I saw....but it would definitely still be solid advisory snows over the interior....maybe NW Berks and S VT/Monads could squeeze 6.

Yea, I would go like 2-5" if that played out. Highest in monad/n ORH co hills.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think the concerns are the trend.

No complaints from me if that were to verify.

Yeah this is getting pinched pretty quickly...I mentioned yesterday that I was kind of worried about a sheared storm more than one that was too amped. The pattern is screaming. A bit more of a trend and this goes into a non-event....maybe a few flakes or coating.