• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coastal Maine Cottage - Advice for solar cellular weather station and security camera!

snowwors2

After years of searching, I’ve finally found (and purchased) my  dream cottage in Harrington, Maine!

It’s “off the grid” so now I need help finding the best solar cellular weather station and solar cellular security camera so I can keep tabs on things remotely when I’m not there!

Thank you for any thoughts you have!

7 minutes ago, snowwors2 said:

After years of searching, I’ve finally found (and purchased) my  dream cottage in Harrington, Maine!

It’s “off the grid” so now I need help finding the best solar cellular weather station and solar cellular security camera so I can keep tabs on things remotely when I’m not there!

No recommendations for the equipment, but congrats! Sounds awesome!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, snowwors2 said:

Unfortunately I can't help but congrats!...Maine is beautiful, I visited once. I'm sure if you ask on this site or around you'll get the help you need. 

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

• 3 months later...

I can recommend good Ivideon video surveillance cameras. They are also wireless, so they last a long time and you don't have to make a ditch for the wires. Also, since you've bought a cottage, get a wireless doorbell, too. Same situation as with the cameras. I recommend it to you because I bought one myself and didn't regret it. Ivideon you can find, but I'll leave the link to the doorbell, so you don't have to look for it for a long time http://www.1800doorbell.com/doorbells/business-chimes/.

• Thanks 1