Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
“Let’s Talk Winter!

Steve

4 hours ago, hoosierwx said:

Hope buckeye is doing well and he starts posting again soon. Won't be winter without him. Dusting here and now 31 and rain. Maybe we pull off a Christmas miracle. Good luck to the Ohio crew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I talked to him, he's doing well. Said he took a hiatus, he still reads on occasion and will post again at some point. 8 days out Christmas storm now in the unphased mode on models, probably best this far out. Hope to see it back in play by the 20th.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gino27 said:

There's some nice things to like about it, mostly the very very cold air it has to work with. I worry it'll be too fast and a bit too warm. Hopefully we can get the trough to go negative a bit earlier like models had, and might be trending to.

Nice rainer again xmas eve!!!

6 minutes ago, HighTechEE said:

This is really weird, in the Dayton area, next to nothing now for accums, but NWS calling for 4 to 6" in NE Meigs Co where my in-laws live! Must be one heck of a low (FORMING) and riding this front up the west side of the apps!

It’s too bad it has to be mostly frontal. When I hear low running west of the apps I think big time snow. 

The new trends are for the track to be more west.....but not enough for we in Greene county. We must have been naughty this year. The Euro 6z map posted on the main thread is ax to the head worthy for us. Literally two counties east they would have a half foot. We southeast Dayton burber's....not so much. Merry Christmas to all in Kable's Mill. Living in Eagle Rise, just west of you.....you'll have more than me.

46 minutes ago, iluvsnow said:

The new trends are for the track to be more west.....but not enough for we in Greene county. We must have been naughty this year. The Euro 6z map posted on the main thread is ax to the head worthy for us. Literally two counties east they would have a half foot. We southeast Dayton burber's....not so much. Merry Christmas to all in Kable's Mill. Living in Eagle Rise, just west of you.....you'll have more than me.

The way it’s going it might be out of Ohio before a snowflake falls lol.