• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
“Let’s Talk Winter!

Steve

Just measured 1.75" on my truck, only maybe a little over an inch in the grass IMBY so far. Snow had let up for a couple hours, now picked back up at a steady light snow rate.

Update: Ended with 3" on the truck, about 2" in the grass, ok for the first snow of the season.

Update #2: Really tough to measure, but picked up a couple more inches overnight, close to 4" or a little more on the level in the grass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Gino27 said:

I didn't know this was where all the Ohio folds hung out. Tomorrow looks like a nice thump for eastern OH and an inch or two for everyone else unless we get lucking with back end or something.

Yeah man, the place to be! Welcome!!! I’m hoping to get lucky with the back end a little later! LOL

• Weenie 1

34 minutes ago, pondo1000 said:

Yeah man, the place to be! Welcome!!! I’m hoping to get lucky with the back end a little later! LOL

I'm thinking 1-3 across most of the Columbus area, but 3 is probably a stretch and would depend on whatever weak deformation we can squeeze out. It's nice to at least be tracking SOMETHING after last year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aallen said:

Christmas Day is starting to look interesting!

Eve and day for sure. So far out yet, but been watching it for days now. Praying to the snow gods to give us a Christmas eve/day snow storm. 

As for Buckeye, I think he left the board due to the covid thread it seems. He posted a rant there and has never posted again. Hopefully he comes around. One of my favorite posters here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dilly84 said:

Eve and day for sure. So far out yet, but been watching it for days now. Praying to the snow gods to give us a Christmas eve/day snow storm. 

As for Buckeye, I think he left the board due to the covid thread it seems. He posted a rant there and has never posted again. Hopefully he comes around. One of my favorite posters here.

I asked about him earlier in like October. That’s too bad. The board is not the same without him. 

Hope buckeye is doing well and he starts posting again soon. Won't be winter without him. Dusting here and now 31 and rain. Maybe we pull off a Christmas miracle. Good luck to the Ohio crew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoosierwx said:

Hope buckeye is doing well and he starts posting again soon. Won't be winter without him. Dusting here and now 31 and rain. Maybe we pull off a Christmas miracle. Good luck to the Ohio crew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yea....all of the Ohio/Indiana posters here miss his insight and rye humor. I stay away from the COVID thread(s).... just becomes too political and too easy to blow a gasket. His last post was back on April 16th.....and it was a classic COVID rant. Winter will not be the same without him here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iluvsnow said:

Yea....all of the Ohio/Indiana posters here miss his insight and rye humor. I stay away from the COVID thread(s).... just becomes too political and too easy to blow a gasket. His last post was back on April 16th.....and it was a classic COVID rant. Winter will not be the same without him here.

Agreed! IMO, that type of thread doesn’t belong on a weather forum.

• Like 2