Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2020 Discussion

Bostonseminole

6 hours ago, cleetussnow said:

I just took 6 off my dog after a walk just now.  A few on my cloths.  Worst time of year generally  and this is a bad season for ticks.  

I’ve only had one bite and I had the lime rings,  took the anti biotic and all was well.  

Nasty.  

Get your dog a seresto collar

4 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

EURO operational and ensemble mean shows a change in the 7 plus day pattern from a zonal -PNA to an amplified northern stream branch and a +PNA ish like regime.  This offers a clipper midweek next week.  Just something to watch for the next few days.

Nice analysis, James ;)

• Like 1

I am noticing a slightly better concerted look to the various ensemble clusters handling on the MJO as it’s trying to strengthen 8-1-2 ...

Not a bad look but... it may also be a coincidence… we just can’t seem to be reliant upon these pattern changes. We’ve seen whole scale mass field alterations change like this since April and then they just disappear 

I guess it adds a little bit of intrigue to this thing because the original vision from 10 days ago looked like the second half of November would be a different story; and I remember writing about that but I also remember subsequently pulling the plug on it – ha! nice to kick off the season with a blunder

We’ll see. But that really is a pretty hefty en masse flip on that cycle

• Like 1