Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2020 Discussion

Bostonseminole

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This is the first year I really don’t mind a ratter. Though it better be a 50F and dry ratter and not a 35F rainer. 

I started putting fence posts in the ground for the garden yesterday so it is ready for planting in the spring. Might as well just plant the garden now, fresh veggies all year at this rate....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Last few days it's really picked up, but still half there.  FIT is like 2/3 there. 

IMG_20201111_081538047_HDR_compress28.jpg

I lost quite a bit yesterday and continues today, but still a ton left. I also think it is species dependent. The species that dropped first is the one that is last to leaf out I've noticed. 

I noticed yesterday that my north facing walkway was soaking wet all day yesterday, despite everything else around it not being moist and not having any rain in nearly 10 days. It seems to be happening all around the area down here, as the town FB page had multiple people mentioning the same strange situation yesterday.....

12 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I noticed yesterday that my north facing walkway was soaking wet all day yesterday, despite everything else around it not being moist and not having any rain in nearly 10 days. It seems to be happening all around the area down here, as the town FB page had multiple people mentioning the same strange situation yesterday.....

Here too on the driveway. Condensation and the sun doesn’t hit it. 

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Here too on the driveway. Condensation and the sun doesn’t hit it. 

I assume it had something to do with the fact that the dews rose yesterday and it wasn't evaporating the way it was days before. It was that bad that I thought I had sprung a leak somewhere....so weird

35 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

We noticed that too

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We don't shut down.

looks a little dicey but she is moving faster so if she comes ashore north of Tampa and heads south of Gainesville then Orlando is the right front quad so there will be squalls.  But my flight lands early evening so I hope it'll have passed.  Thats why I booked later in the day.

11 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

looks a little dicey but she is moving faster so if she comes ashore north of Tampa and heads south of Gainesville then Orlando is the right front quad so there will be squalls.  But my flight lands early evening so I hope it'll have passed.  Thats why I booked later in the day.

It's a POS system. There may be a gust to 40 in a squall, but I don't think they will shut down. Unfortunately, I don't have a say what the airport can or cannot do. Just the airline..haha.

1 hour ago, Spanks45 said:

Careful. Some on the Southbury FB group loves conspiracy theories. Could be aliens?

• Haha 1