Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2020 Discussion

Bostonseminole

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We don’t need a cold or snowy Novie but they (the paid experts) say the month has a decent correlation to winter so if we pig it later this month...we are in trouble. 

Until then...I’ll enjoy another month of golf.

I don't know where you see a ULL over AK but ok

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I know it goes against your big winter call but GOAK troughing is showing up. Could it be transient? sure... 

image.thumb.png.78f7785b82d0a7c80b8646d7f744bb2b.png

You do realize that Nov 10 had troughing and winter didn't kick in full until Boxing day, but if your insinuating that I am making things up to justify a very LR forecast thats not very smart.

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You do realize that Nov 10 had troughing and winter didn't kick in full until Boxing day, but if your insinuating that I am making things up to justify a very LR forecast thats not very smart.

You said you don’t know where I am seeing piggyness so there you go. I don’t understand your initial point. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You said you don’t know where I am seeing piggyness so there you go. I don’t understand your initial point. 

You apparently don't understand the science and difference between a trough and semi permanent ULL steering currents. No surprise from anyone that it gets cold and snows in Alaska 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

You apparently don't understand the science and difference between a trough and semi permanent ULL steering currents. No surprise from anyone that it gets cold and snows in Alaska 

Looks pretty ULL to me there but it’s far out, relax. You apparently know the future so I’ll defer to you though. 

• Haha 1

You're always going to have periods of troughs up there. No where on this planet can you have the same exact pattern for months. That is climo up there...they get snow..lol. Even our most epic winters will have a trough up there at some point.

What you do not want to see, is the continued redevelopment of troughing up there. You'll need a solid 3-4 weeks of data to see if that happens. 

• Like 2