Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2020 Discussion

Bostonseminole

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Hope I am a “favored spot” for upslope. 

Your area may even get some commahead backlash synoptic stuff....which of course may be upslope-enhanced too. The trend has been to really redevelop that low over S Maine or even a little further south near BOS. 

• Thanks 1

I actually think that trough early next week being far more mechanically/really part of the whole hemispheric gearing ...that’s the actual Archibald amplitude/signal because it’s multi mass field related .. And we see by weeks end at least transiently there’s an entire mode change in the pattern.  I think there’s a pretty significant cold reload going on out there though the deeper range still as earlier talked about

Anyway there’s a limit to how deep that’s going to be ...agree with everybody that there’s probably gonna be some hook back there in the maine mountains and definitely upslope but I would also watch that secondary jet street coming down the NW flow early Tuesday that sucker may pulse some nasty Windex thru the area pretty potent

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

What the hell is the NAM doing?

Its wrapping snow into SNE too now and dropping temps into the 20s during peak daytime heating on Monday. 

Very strange mechanical transfer…

What we’re looking at there is a Miller B ... just doing it at a very strange orientation; the primary’s up in West/Northwest Ontario as opposed to PA/NY climo ...and the secondary develops on the Del M ...strange mechanical transfer that really bombs going by Boston  

That snow you’re seeing there is a CCBA comma with frontogen 

Man if that all  just got a little bit deeper quicker and verified we’d have one of those 4 to 6 hour dim orbing of the street lamps …

And then 24 hours later we get poofed by a Windex series of squalls…

And then it’s 70° next Friday heh .. negotiable 

• Haha 1