• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Virtual GTG This Weekend...Any Interest?

Cold Miser

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Got it, when is it, and will Garth post  the info to join?

Yea. It seems like he will be the host so he’ll send the invite/link here when he creates the meeting. All we do is click on it, follow a couple steps (it’s easy). I think we doing this saturday night but probably have to do it early enough before DIT’s bedtime...so like 6pm? JK. 8pm should do it. Up to Garth. 

This is the meeting set up...4-10 tomorrow.  I will be in and out of it, but that won't matter.  People can come and go as they please (at one point I may be on a boat, but I will still be linked in).  Only rule is no banana hammocks and pleasuring yourself in front of the camera.

If you don't have a zoom account this should not matter.  Just open the link on your phone, tablet, or computer, and I think even on your tv.  The phone may or may not ask for the password.

Edit: Those who have never done this before, or have, but in a strict, sterile work setting, don't feel obligated to be staring in front of your camera the whole time, and definitely don't think that you have to come on at the beginning, stay the whole time, etc.  Just come, and go when you want...Keep going on with your day, and come in and chat when you can. This is meant to be a laid back scene.

Join Zoom Meeting

Time: Oct 24, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time

https://zoom.us/j/99824807353?pwd=emNVLzZ1L0kwRDFsbjNLUWUvODdWUT09 

Meeting ID: 998 2480 7353

Passcode: 2APj2i