SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2020-21 New England Snow

Kevin W

7 hours ago, Kevin W said:

I did that.

You need to scroll up to see why. 
Next year, I will no longer be doing updates for others.
I WILL enter final season results for people, but not events. 

I honestly can't believe you were doing it all these years anyway for so many, lot of extra work on your end---not hard for one person to enter in their own data.

Thanks for keeping the thread going each year.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kevin W said:

I did that.

You need to scroll up to see why. 
Next year, I will no longer be doing updates for others.
I WILL enter final season results for people, but not events. 

oh ok, thanks for the explaination, i always update everything manually. I scrolled up and saw that you were putting in Mr. Windcredibles #s under my name "The 4 Seasons". I'm sure you figured it out by now but were two different users in different towns, not related in any way. I just couldn't figure out where 15.1 came from as no one in Connecticut anywhere is that low for a season total, even Clinton is close to 40"

On 4/21/2021 at 10:45 PM, The 4 Seasons said:

Updated. Probably where well end off for 2020-2021 season.

04.21.21_seasonal_snowfall.jpg

Both you and @Kevin W are awesome for keeping this going and making up for my laziness. In the future...where should I log my totals? I remember using that NE snow site several years ago...honestly didn't even know it was still active. I just thought you were just taking people's totals from here in the forum. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

Both you and @Kevin W are awesome for keeping this going and making up for my laziness. In the future...where should I log my totals? I remember using that NE snow site several years ago...honestly didn't even know it was still active. I just thought you were just taking people's totals from here in the forum. 

@Kevin W can hook you up. You create your own pw and log in and update the totals, its super easy.  l always wondered why you weren't on there. Anyways, thanks for the shout out, it means a lot, truly. I've said this before somewhere else but to know that people like and find value in it is appreciated because sometimes i think whats the point if no ones looking at it or cares...the seasonal totals and past snow storm maps specifically (not talking about FX for upcoming storms that would be done always especially since we started a new company).

The seasonal stuff is super hard because the only official data we have for CT is really the two climo sites, BDL and BDR, otherwise theres nothing. So its very helpful that people keep track of their running season totals with each storm because thats all i have. Wish we had more Litchfield and New London/Middlesex counties but i know those are more sparsely populated areas. Most of the people live along 91/95/84 in CT. Its really good to have a bunch of posters in Tolland and Windham counties. 

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

Just bumping up this thread since many places in NNE recording their first frozen today.

Graupel shower just ended for me.

Thanks wxeye, I was just about to enter today’s accumulations.  It looks like Kevin will just have to add a 2021-2022 option to that pull down menu for season and we’ll be good to go?  Hopefully it’s that easy for him now with the updated system.

4 minutes ago, J.Spin said:

Thanks wxeye, I was just about to enter today’s accumulations.  It looks like Kevin will just have to add a 2021-2022 option to that pull down menu for season and we’ll be good to go?  Hopefully it’s that easy for him now with the updated system.

Hi guys.

Yes, I'm alive, just busy.

Today, I did manage to get this season's table set up with initial entries for any member who was in this last year.(not live yet)

I will finish up setting up for the season tomorrow morning, with a new thread, and how things may be a little different this year.

See you in the morning. 

• Like 2