• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020-21 New England Snow

Kevin W

@The 4 Seasons I'm a little late at updating since the last event...but 34.5" season total. Was really hoping we could eek out one more decent event to get to 40". But even if done for the year, total is still better than past 2 years combined.

Edit: oops...looks like you already pulled it from another thread. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

@The 4 Seasons I'm a little late at updating since the last event...but 34.5" season total. Was really hoping we could eek out one more decent event to get to 40". But even if done for the year, total is still better than past 2 years combined.

Yeah since ppl usually dont update right away after snowstorms or especially small events, i just usually take their last season total before it and find the report from their town and add together. Huge difference between North Haven and Clinton right now of 15"

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 11:21 AM, Mr. Windcredible! said:

Actually, I have been "pulling" what you have been putting in here under the name "The 4 Seasons", and for this season, they have been going in for North Haven. Is this correct?

For those who do not update yourself, I have just updated everything.

Let me know if there is anything wrong, or missing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I just logged into to New England Snow website for the first time in probably over a month and found this weird entry of "15.1" and a note as "Season Final". This is SO bizarre! I definitely didn't do this and have no clue where it came from or what that 15.1" number represents. Like i said i havent been on the site in well over a month.

Im trying to figure out how this happened or what the 15.1" number means. I doubt someone knows my password and why would they log in and put 15.1" as an event, makes no sense to me.

Maybe kevin can explain it?

I deleted the entry though already.

xxxxxCapture.JPG.1f4eb4723735f9210b154b6e253026cf.JPGxxxCapture.JPG.79719f90a59a2350c9bc7a956310c9ba.JPG

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I just logged into to New England Snow website for the first time in probably over a month and found this weird entry of "15.1" and a note as "Season Final". This is SO bizarre! I definitely didn't do this and have no clue where it came from or what that 15.1" number represents. Like i said i havent been on the site in well over a month.

Im trying to figure out how this happened or what the 15.1" number means. I doubt someone knows my password and why would they log in and put 15.1" as an event, makes no sense to me.

Maybe kevin can explain it?

I deleted the entry though already.

xxxxxCapture.JPG.1f4eb4723735f9210b154b6e253026cf.JPGxxxCapture.JPG.79719f90a59a2350c9bc7a956310c9ba.JPG

I did that.

You need to scroll up to see why. 
Next year, I will no longer be doing updates for others.
I WILL enter final season results for people, but not events.