Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter 2020-21 Medium/Long Range Discussion

Hoosier

23 minutes ago, Baum said:

^:axe:  agreed. Climatology would say so. But that doesn't end cold and snow. Hopefully, by St. Paddy's day were on our way to an early spring. 

As long as there are no more 10-14 day stretches of temps below freezing then i will be happy. At this point I will be thrilled to see 40 degrees.

34 minutes ago, Baum said:

It does not appear were immediately going to flip the switch to warm and dry. My guess, back to normal temp wise with a continued active look. Bring the torch in March..please, after we slowly whittle away at this snow pack.

One more light snow storm tomorrow-friday and then next week a return to normal followed by an increasing warm mid march onward would be a dream scenario for me haha. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chambana said:

I am kinda glad. I bought a new Traeger pellet smoker/grill and I’m dying to use it. While this stretch was fun, and entertaining, wouldn’t mind some warmth. 

How did you settle for a, Traeger?    The Pellet Pooper market is so far beyond, Traeger.. O well I'm sure it will suit you fine and add some warmth when it starts on fire..  Kidding..  not kidding.   

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UMB WX said:

How did you settle for a, Traeger?    The Pellet Pooper market is so far beyond, Traeger.. O well I'm sure it will suit you fine and add some warmth when it starts on fire..  Kidding..  not kidding.   

roasted for his smoker choice in the medium range thread, no mercy

• Haha 6