Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Digital Snow Time 2020/2021

George BM

10 hours ago, StormchaserChuck! said:

I feel like it's all digital snow at this point-what's that 2 years since 11/15/18 with like 5" of snow (0" last Winter)? 

Dale City got 1 inch of snow on the grassy areas on Oct 10 back in 1979. Arctic front came a bit farther south than forecast. Damn, we STILL had to go to school. I was still in high school back then lol

On 10/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, midatlanticweather said:

Jebman is legendary on here!! I have almost started a Jebman Wikipedia entry specifically to highlight the famous Jebwalk. He is the most positive, over the top, excitable, enthusiastic person ever on Americanwx about snow. No one can hype real snow more than Jebman!! 

LMAO!

Just now, osfan24 said:

Let's gooooo!!! LOL. 

What is the earliest those of you in the city and metro areas actually look for it to snow? I always think of first flakes being legitimately possible around November 20 and then obviously first actual legit snow December 5.

We had over 1” on November 15th, 2018.

25 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Let's gooooo!!! LOL. 

What is the earliest those of you in the city and metro areas actually look for it to snow? I always think of first flakes being legitimately possible around November 20 and then obviously first actual legit snow December 5.

In 1984 I had 16" on Nov 11th.

38 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Let's gooooo!!! LOL. 

October 29th

Snowtober has spoiled me :weenie:

I didn't even realize how unusual it was, at the time.

51 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Let's gooooo!!! LOL. 

my tradition is to open the sun roof and windows and drive with the kids on first flakes!  This usually seem to always be around halloween - november 15th

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

This map is acceptable. Totally chaseable and on a weekend. Win.

6 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

the surface maps are great, was shocked not to see this map. it's good to be back <3

gfs_asnow_neus_65.png

Too early to put all my chips in?  Or maybe the “it’s happening” gif? :lol:

32 minutes ago, A777 said:

image.png.1936a707340255fd5e6ad6f354f27ed2.png                                                                                     18z gives central tx more snow than we'll get all winter..

Dallas is a snowtown ..especially in October.