• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2020 Obs.

yotaman

Clipped 80° here in the Triad.  Pretty sure its all downhill from here folks.  Beautiful fall so far but Delta may blow the early color off the trees this weekend.  Looking forward to pegging that first freeze.  I'll say Old Man Winter plays along with 2020 and go with election day here at KGSO.  Everyone can freeze to death waiting outside to vote.

In the meantime......:sun:

15 hours ago, kvegas-wx said:

Clipped 80° here in the Triad.  Pretty sure its all downhill from here folks.  Beautiful fall so far but Delta may blow the early color off the trees this weekend.  Looking forward to pegging that first freeze.  I'll say Old Man Winter plays along with 2020 and go with election day here at KGSO.  Everyone can freeze to death waiting outside to vote.

In the meantime......:sun:

No. Vote early. Way early. 

7 hours ago, goldsborosnow said:

It just passed by the Wayne/Johnston County line.  The temperature dropped 9 degrees over about a five mile distance. 72-63 degrees. 

Front has finally come thru and both temp and dew point are dropping. At 72/68 after about 15 minutes after the rain and wind arrived. Had a high of 82 earlier before a light shower came thru at around 2pm.

Ended up with only .08" with the frontal passage. This puts me at 1.02" for the month. Paltry compared to the last few months.