• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2020

George BM

I wish we could get the Chiefs at Denver game at 4!  Look at this forecast -- yeah Denver gets snow in October but these temps are extraordinary:

This afternoon:  Snow. High near 19.  New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.  (It's 13 degrees right now)

Tonight:  Snow, heavy at times. Low around 5. New snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.

Monday:  Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.

Monday night:  Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

I wish we could get the Chiefs at Denver game at 4!  Look at this forecast -- yeah Denver gets snow in October but these temps are extraordinary:

This afternoon:  Snow. High near 19.  New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.  (It's 13 degrees right now)

Tonight:  Snow, heavy at times. Low around 5. New snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.

Monday:  Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.

Monday night:  Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.

It’s on CBS Baltimore

7 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Brady should just retire. It’s embarrassing to watch a guy that old think he can still play QB in the NFL

What an incredible talent he is.  Say what you want about him, but he is the greatest QB and still producing in his 40s.

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

^

I'd have to say there's a few QBs I loved watching as a kid. Warren Moon , Joe Montana,  Dan Marino,  Elway , Even  Cunningham.  Manning and Brady are 2 of the smartest ever to QB but not necessarily my favorite to watch .

Don’t get me wrong I HATE Brady because he always killed the Steelers. I was a big Warren Moon guy growing up.

23 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Weather warnings from 10/29/11 . Incredible real estate coverage for October.  Up to 30" fell. 

While it was mostly snow TV for me in Arlington, with some ‘accumulation’ on mulch/etc, definitely a memorable storm given Sandy previously + the snow totals for the NW suburbs, exurbs, and mountains.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

^

I'd have to say there's a few QBs I loved watching as a kid. Warren Moon , Joe Montana,  Dan Marino,  Elway , Even  Cunningham.  Manning and Brady are 2 of the smartest ever to QB but not necessarily my favorite to watch .

Agree, Different era today with all the rules changes favoring offense and protecting the QB. Flacco has more yards passing now than Montana and Unitas lol. The numbers Marino put up were incredible for the time, and Elway was probably overall the most talented QB I ever saw play. Rocket arm. He and Cunningham were always fun to watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UIWWildthing said:

Except in the playoffs. January Joe was a different beast all together. 

He went on that run to the SB where he became Joe Montana. Earned him the big money. Overall he was a good NFL QB, but his career numbers are pretty mediocre by todays standards.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic