Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

Just now, powderfreak said:

Congrats Dendrite.  Like we said yesterday, ha.

gfs-deterministic-neng-total_snow_10to1-4113200.thumb.png.afe5689633c2f27d8a793a964b795b63.png

You'll need to perfect setup with that ULL ejecting out. Basically the scenario I mentioned earlier this morning. But I dunno. The GFS algorithms are also very weenieish and are producing snow with extremely marginal profiles. So we sell all for now.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

You'll need to perfect setup with that ULL ejecting out. Basically the scenario I mentioned earlier this morning. But I dunno. The GFS algorithms are also very weenieish and are producing snow with extremely marginal profiles. So we sell all for now.

FB_IMG_1603470292413.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Oh its for sure full weenie mode.  Week away in October.  Ain't happening but it was still fun to see some sort of wintry event under Day 10, lol.  That's a start.

Just now, powderfreak said:

Oh its for sure full weenie mode.  Week away in October.  Ain't happening but it was still fun to see some sort of wintry event under Day 10, lol.  That's a start.

I won't rule it out, but it's a tough setup. Not trying to strike down the weenies...but maybe I'll just sit back and watch them run wild. 

• Like 1

MVL mixed out to 69F now!  Those warm summit temps are finally doing their thing to the lower elevations.

Still a BKN cloud cover pretty low at 2-3kft but now getting some sunshine in.  The inversion layer moisture seems pretty shallow.

Been upper 50s to near 60F at 4,000ft most of the day, nice to get mix that down now.