Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

19 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

amazing ...as I've so rarely ever seen this - the weak side of the warm frontal arm is just dangling 2500 miles from any cyclonic node thru the our particular climate region like this... the sucker should be down in Va!

90fwbg.gif

In essence that’s likely the theme this winter . Wagons north

yeah no ... we're all gonna be eaten alive.. 

Nah, this more like a pattern perturbation deal...  I mean, there's probably a kick-back on 'some' level or another because it is happening over that canvas, but you can have this on this particular date in 1955 just as well... Not that anyone asked but man - I'll take 75/61 until Nov 15 then let the hammer fall...  

That said, no I don't think so Kevin...?  But don't shoot me - I'm not hugely confident on this winter frankly. 

I "think" as the winter approaches ...we'll see greater suppression/exertion by the N-stream as the dual nature of the exaggerate easterly trade band super -imposes constructively over a La Nina...and that may actually allow one of these ENSOs to show up in the winter pattern - something that's been not as readily observable over recent anomalies over the last 20 years "as much" as they used...to, ..blah blah...  Pretty sure that's a dry pattern with about even vacillation between warm and cool departures... 

I'm actually starting to wonder if this is a good ice-storm year ...but, I've been thinking that every autumn for the past 10 years and only one year did we seem get more icing and that 2017 ... but that icing was also the .37 accretion failed to warnings ... fast flow repetitions for the loss if one is into that sort of thing.