• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

Temp down to 33.5F It was 75% snow 10 minutes ago but now back to mostly rain with some cats paws.

Just noticed a bit of slush on the deck and cars so it must have flipped to all snow for a bit just before I woke up at 640am.  Can't discern a rain/snow line on the ridges as I can see up to the top at 1900 behind my house and it is doesn't look like it is snowing at the top.

Was just texting Alex.  He just woke up and looked out and said HOLLY COW.   We texted for a minute then his power went out.  So no more Cam pic

Back to rain here and temp up from 33.5 to 33.8F with light rain but we definately flipped for a short while with some slush on the car windows

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Was just texting Alex.  He just woke up and looked out and said HOLLY COW.   We texted for a minute then his power went out.  So no more Cam pic

Back to rain here and temp up from 33.5 to 33.8F with light rain but we definately flipped for a short while with some slush on the car windows

That tent needs to be cleaned off

2 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

One more burst coming in. Maybe you can flip back.