Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah even Gene may see some flakes mix in briefly. 

49° -RA

0.79” so far

I just looked and I'm just below 0C at 7am at 925mb.  Maybe if the precip is going strong I can do a quick brief changeover??   Our neighbor right across the road has a friend up from Miami for the weekend.  Would be nice for a quick flip for her.  Watch the cams. 

21 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I think its a small window for this to fall as snow.

Yeah that’s what I think too.  Looking at bright banding ring and height of it, I think the snow level around here has been 3500ft the past hour.  Picnic tables could be seeing snow right now.  That’s right in line with when guidance had 0C 850mb move through here around 6pm.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah that’s what I think too.  Looking at bright banding ring and height of it, I think the snow level around here has been 3500ft the past hour.  Picnic tables could be seeing snow right now.  That’s right in line with when guidance had 0C 850mb move through here around 6pm.

I think your right on the snow and elevation, You can see it starting to show up over your way at some of the higher elevations on radar, But i think the small window will prevent any hvy accumulations.

16 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I literally was just looking at that for BTV. Right around 3500’ it seems. 

• Like 1