Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2020 Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

Just now, dryslot said:

You have done a total 180 on models.

Dude agreed. But Euro has been awful. Beyond brutal. It had that follow up nor’easter tomorrow. Instead it’s sunny and 70’s. Something is seriously wrong with it. There’s not a cold windy nor’easter Monday as a couple guys here are forecasting 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dude agreed. But Euro has been awful. Beyond brutal. It had that follow up nor’easter tomorrow. Instead it’s sunny and 70’s. Something is seriously wrong with it. There’s not a cold windy nor’easter Monday as a couple guys here are forecasting 

I have my doubt's too, But the GFS has not been good with coastal's, If it falls on its face Monday, Then Houston.............

42 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I've never seen you so down on interesting weather outcomes... hopefully you regain your mojo this winter.  Would hate for a model to be showing a windy nor'easter snowstorm and have you scoff at it.  Just wouldn't be the same with you poo-pooing every possible system.  We'd have to send you to Taunton.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

I've never seen you so down on interesting weather outcomes... hopefully you regain your mojo this winter.  Would hate for a model to be showing a windy nor'easter snowstorm and have you scoff at it.  Just wouldn't be the same with you poo-pooing every possible system.  We'd have to send you to Taunton.

No one here forecasted a cold windy Noreaster. Such is life with him.

2 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

See: Tip’s & I musings regarding winter patterns in fall followed by a porked winter.

Believe me I am well aware of what happens when things kick off to early. Its usually the kiss of death for winter. With regard to the coastal storm showing up on some of the models, I think that is a good sign IMO. I for one do not want to see any anomalous cold and snow (especially down here) prior to the last 10 days of November.

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

He has lost it. 

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

At this point, the only damage he can see is in his parched lawn, so he's cheering on more damage.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Funny how tropical storm like yesterday felt. Even had a big lull in winds when LP went directly overhead. Storm surge of 2 feet on the south coast with reported wind gusts near 80. Probably stronger than more than half the storms named this year.

If that happened 6 hrs later with a little daytime heating....ooof. 

.SYNOPSIS...
Dry weather today along with warmer than normal temperatures.
Scattered showers are likely Friday, with showers most numerous
northwest of Boston and Providence. Dry weather returns for the
weekend along with near normal temperatures. Coastal low pressure
may bring widespread appreciable rainfall Sunday night and Monday.
Dry weather likely returns Tuesday behind departing low. However an
active weather pattern may yield a chance of showers midweek

. Who'll Stop The Rain?

2 minutes ago, kdxken said:

.SYNOPSIS...
Dry weather today along with warmer than normal temperatures.
Scattered showers are likely Friday, with showers most numerous
northwest of Boston and Providence. Dry weather returns for the
weekend along with near normal temperatures. Coastal low pressure
may bring widespread appreciable rainfall Sunday night and Monday.
Dry weather likely returns Tuesday behind departing low. However an
active weather pattern may yield a chance of showers midweek

. Who'll Stop The Rain?

Drago is to Stein, as rain is to Rocky?

• Like 1