Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Death of DroughtStein Discussion

Bostonseminole

1 minute ago, greenmtnwx said:

That won’t rust for many many years. 

I can believe it. I was just commenting that something made of stainless steel exposed to high heat and then cold (air or water) over and over is something I would expect to degrade faster than expected. I'm sure many of us have had stainless propane grills that develop rust spots sooner than we expected.

I have thought about buying one of those, however. They are certainly nice-looking.

8 hours ago, HimoorWx said:

There are some on Amazon, but they are charging twice normal retail. Have to do some research on the sellers.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Yeah people immediately flock to Amazon. I bought a small one for two hundred bucks off the manufacturer website. Amazon wanted $289

13 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. That goes way south . Don’t do it

We're in the woods of northern Maine all next week.  Isaias came up to threaten our annual peer review field trip, so why not have Delta mess up our green certification audit?  :P

12 hours ago, PhineasC said:

I've had plenty of all stainless stuff rust out over the years though. There are different grades of stainless steel.

"Stainless steel" is a marketing term.  The military's "CRS" (corrosion-resistant steel) is more honest.