• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Death of DroughtStein Discussion

Bostonseminole

Man, upper CT River Valley getting smoked.

Littleton, Dalton, NH areas with several stations over 1.0” already in that minor “preview” of what comes later.  They are showing some efficient rain rates... if you can get 1+ in the bucket before the main event, could be decent totals in that CT River Valley watershed.

Just now, PhineasC said:

Will that shift a bit east eventually?

It will. I'm sure you'll get some terrain enhancement too. Although...I wonder if you get a little what Alex gets. Some downsloping off the Whites to the SSE of you? I'm definitely not familiar with the nuances over your area. I just know it snows..lol.

21 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It will. I'm sure you'll get some terrain enhancement too. Although...I wonder if you get a little what Alex gets. Some downsloping off the Whites to the SSE of you? I'm definitely not familiar with the nuances over your area. I just know it snows..lol.

He had some localized high gusts around 40mph the other day with the sunny strong S flow. I'd assume he'd downslope and roar with a deep S flow like this as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man HRRR almost has a gravity wave looking deal or some sort of meso high right behind the squall line. It's got a weak ridge based on the isobars immediately after the front early tomorrow morning. Might see some weird shit happen. 

Maybe we can have a mini dust bowl with the wind tomorrow morning?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1