Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Death of DroughtStein Discussion

Bostonseminole

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man Stein has mentally effed up people. You had some rain yesterday, many areas getting 0.5" to 2+ tonight, another round of showers Friday, a storm chance Monday and then again maybe Wednesday. All the while people last week said no rain...not going to happen etc. 

Wake me up when Oct 2005 walks thru the door.

Capture.thumb.JPG.3e9818ebdb4ee6d1b285aafe5e41f395.JPG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man Stein has mentally effed up people. You had some rain yesterday, many areas getting 0.5" to 2+ tonight, another round of showers Friday, a storm chance Monday and then again maybe Wednesday. All the while people last week said no rain...not going to happen etc. 

Yup, Drought is over come this afternoon and tonight.  Good call last week on this.  We'll still have a deficit obviously, but the back of the drought is broken after today.  

Nice 2" soak for me tonight.  Will need every bit of it.  Good luck to those in eastern sections.  I just got in from a 17 mile ebike trip so have not looked at anything except new Euro.  More rain chances on Fri/Sat and then potential for something to come out of the tropics and merge with a frontal system early next week???

Droughtstein looks like a big dent will be put in it by this time next week