Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spotty 4+" rain by Noon Thu Oct 1, 2020, with iso FFW possible Tue and/or Wed

wdrag

50 minutes ago, Cfa said:

0.58” event total, the vast majority of which fell after midnight. Winds were roaring overnight but luckily I only saw one downed tree.

My power went off for a time overnight. We probably gusted to 40-45mph or so here. No significant tree damage from what I could see, some smaller branches down. Would have much rather gotten the rain. Story of the summer and fall so far- heavy rain axis keeps backing west and once again NJ/lower Hudson Valley get soaked and quickly lowering amounts E of the Hudson, other than the outlier event just after Labor Day in southern Nassau. Fay, Isaias, this one etc. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jm1220 said:

My power went off for a time overnight. We probably gusted to 40-45mph or so here. No significant tree damage from what I could see, some smaller branches down. Would have much rather gotten the rain. Story of the summer and fall so far- heavy rain axis keeps backing west and once again NJ/lower Hudson Valley get soaked and quickly lowering amounts E of the Hudson, other than the outlier event just after Labor Day in southern Nassau. Fay, Isaias, this one etc. 

it's annoying when the main storm track is either way west of us or way east of us.  Thinking the winter will be similar.