• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall/Winter Banter - Football, Basketball, Snowball?

John1122

Good morning, everyone. It's been a while since I've last been on here. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting since last winter, but I've had a pretty rough year. In February, I started getting daily headaches and migraines out of nowhere. I've had a few migraines that have mimicked strokes, which was really scary. On top of that, my wife had a "widow maker" heart attack at the age of 33 in June. I'm hoping that 2023 will be better for me and my wife, and that we get a lot of snow this winter.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Runman292 said:

Good morning, everyone. It's been a while since I've last been on here. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting since last winter, but I've had a pretty rough year. In February, I started getting daily headaches and migraines out of nowhere. I've had a few migraines that have mimicked strokes, which was really scary. On top of that, my wife had a "widow maker" heart attack at the age of 33 in June. I'm hoping that 2023 will be better for me and my wife, and that we get a lot of snow this winter.

Welcome back and may you be blessed with good health next year!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Runman292 said:

Very sorry to hear this. I hope you you & your wife get better & continue healing.  I understand rough year.  I still suffer with long Covid. Have good days & bad days.  Cough will never go away. I’m alive though.  Let’s hope 2023 is a great year for everyone!  Here is to a white Christmas if it’s going to be very cold. Put he’s cold air to use. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Runman292 said:

Best wishes for better health in the year to come.  Glad to have you back.  

4 hours ago, Runman292 said:

Sorry you've had such a rough year, I hope the upcoming one is 1000000 times better! 

• Like 2

Now that the first big threat of the season is here, the social media "weathermen" are posting clown maps all over the place to get more likes and shares.  On top of that, the general public has a more favorable view of these guys than they do real meteorologists - mainly because these guys start posting 10 day snow maps and the real Mets don't talk totals until 96 hours or less from the event.

Am I the only one that really gets annoyed with these guys? 

• Like 2