Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Global Warming Makes Weather In Boreal Summer More Persistent

bluewave

On 9/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, LibertyBell said:

The PBS series Hacking Your Mind shows how even experienced professionals can succumb to tribal us vs them thinking where no matter how questionable the source, if it agrees with them they hold it in esteem and no matter how much evidence there is for an opposing viewpoint, it only makes them even more stubborn.

Cant wait for the series finale next week where they show how to combat this built-in vulnerability by hacking our own minds to prevent manipulation from the outside.

The four-part series was one of the best documentaries that I saw all year. It’s available on demand for anyone that missed it. The brief clip below was informative on how to motivate society to get more interested in climate change and the environment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bluewave said:

The four-part series was one of the best documentaries that I saw all year. It’s available on demand for anyone that missed it. The brief clip below was informative on how to motivate society to get more interested in climate change and the environment. 

Yes! and did you see where they mentioned what China is doing?  Devious!

The best part of the series for me was them showing how much more open to manipulation humans are versus other animals, and how to hack one's own mind in order to filter out bad information.  Very useful.