Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sally Banter

the ghost of leroy

19 hours ago, the ghost of leroy said:

Paying for amwx. What a simp. 

I'm a web developer, and spend a lot of time doing what too many people think is simple, such as merely keeping a site alive and healthy fighting off hackers and technical issues that never end. A few bucks to the Oz behind the curtain is money well spent for me. I enjoy this more than Netflix or Hulu which costs way more.

:)

Just now, Prospero said:

I'm a web developer, and spend a lot of time doing what too many people think is simple, such as merely keeping a site alive and healthy fighting off hackers and technical issues that never end. A few bucks to the Oz behind the curtain is money well spent for me. I enjoy this more than Netflix or Hulu which costs way more.

:)

Never subbed, never donated, stolen laptop, neighbors WiFi. 

free entertainment. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, the ghost of leroy said:

Adblock ftw

You think you are invisible, but you are number one in a Google search: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q="the+ghost+of+leroy"

In fact, I found AmericaWX when one of your posts came up. You are a number being counted, and sold, Google knows every word you have spoken, money is moving around because of you. Your 3,400+ posts are like gold nuggets in a mountain stream. Google knows who you are, ad block all you want, you cannot escape, someone selling something has you in their scopes.

Laugh as you will, the world knows who you are and what you say. ;)

But you already knew that anyway...

LOL

43 minutes ago, Prospero said:

You think you are invisible, but you are number one in a Google search: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q="the+ghost+of+leroy"

In fact, I found AmericaWX when one of your posts came up. You are a number being counted, and sold, Google knows every word you have spoken, money is moving around because of you. Your 3,400+ posts are like gold nuggets in a mountain stream. Google knows who you are, ad block all you want, you cannot escape, someone selling something has you in their scopes.

Laugh as you will, the world knows who you are and what you say. ;)

But you already knew that anyway...

LOL

I’m not worried about anonymity. There are people here who even have my phone number. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SandySurvivor said:

Always cool to get to the “s” storm on the list but this storm paled in comparison to the last time we had an “s” storm which was sandy

after extensively reviewing damage photos and storm reports it’s clear that damage from sally is minimal compared to sandy

That's because This Old House has only been on air for 41 years.  Norm (screw Vila, freakin Home Depot sellout) tried but couldn't rebuild the entire NE US.  Learn how to build houses in Yankeeville like they do in the south instead of screwing up the hot dog and blindly following  a never gonna happen Jets resurrection (They died with the AFL, give it up!)  ;)

End Sally banter here? lol  

19 hours ago, CheeselandSkies said:

...and Maria, if you count U.S. territories. Of course, then 2018 would also qualify with Michael and Typhoon Yutu striking the Northern Marianas.

Yeah I don't do that. No offense to Puerto Rico. I grew up tracking in the 90s when the strongest storms were 1935, Camille and Andrew. None of these Guam typhoons from 1960s stuff. Same with the 1928 hurricane.