• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
My Presentation

Hello everyone and allow me to make my presentation.

My name is Brandon, I'm French, I'm a fan of meteorology and I love to watch the different weather situations in different countries, especially in the United States, where you have different climates, sometimes extreme, such as violent thunderstorms and blizzard conditions. I hope that you will accept me in your community even though I'm French.

PS: I'm sorry if I make spelling or grammar mistakes because I would use Google Translation for the translation

• Like 2

Welcome, the word presentation I think should be introduction -- a presentation is when you put on a show.

This is the place you wanted, no doubt about that. 

Most of the real action here is in the regional sub-forums. Given your interests, I would recommend the Great Lakes / Ohio valley forum and in the winter, the various east coast forums. 

J'aime egalement le forum "meteociel.fr"

On 9/8/2020 at 2:05 AM, MrFreeze6298 said:

Hello everyone and allow me to make my presentation.

My name is Brandon, I'm French, I'm a fan of meteorology and I love to watch the different weather situations in different countries, especially in the United States, where you have different climates, sometimes extreme, such as violent thunderstorms and blizzard conditions. I hope that you will accept me in your community even though I'm French.

PS: I'm sorry if I make spelling or grammar mistakes because I would use Google Translation for the translation

Welcome to Americanwx.com. I hope you have a good experience here and feel free to share what’s happening in France and in Europe.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Roger Smith said:

Welcome, the word presentation I think should be introduction -- a presentation is when you put on a show.

This is the place you wanted, no doubt about that. 

Most of the real action here is in the regional sub-forums. Given your interests, I would recommend the Great Lakes / Ohio valley forum and in the winter, the various east coast forums. 

J'aime egalement le forum "meteociel.fr"

Hello from, Cobble Hill/Red Hook, South Brooklyn. Please sample as many of the sub forums as you can. You will find the members refreshing, entertaining, educational and strong in their knowledge/opinions. It’s a multi daily reading pleasure for me, I hope it is for you. As always .,..

Meteociel I should mention to the AmWx membership in general is a terrific source of weather info especially for Europe. They also have a forum.

Wetterzentrale.de same general idea. 

MrFreeze6298, also look into UK forum Net-weather and the weather forum on boards.ie (in Ireland). You'll probably find them interesting also. I am on both, same name as here on net-weather, and "M.T. Cranium" on boards.ie weather forum. There are several members of Net-weather who are residents of France although I think in most cases they are British ex-pats. 

I was in France several times many many years ago (sadly) and never once saw a drop of rain, just lucky I guess. Besides Paris I have been in the northeast, Loire valley, Bordeaux-Bergerac region and the Med coast from Spanish border after visiting Barcelona to Marseilles then Lyon to Paris, but not the Riviera or the Alps. This was back around 1972 and 1974 when I was free to travel. Loved it but found that you didn't want to drive in most parts of France with a "75" registration (Paris). :)

One thing I recall is that people drove with only parking lights on at night, is that still true? I found it quite dangerous being used to full headlights.